Here at hazystudio.com we are pleased to announce the soon release of 3D tutorials. The tutorials will be using Cinema 4D, due to it’s simplicity and affordability. But don’t let that discourage you. As long as you have a basic knowledge of 3D terms and and know the basics of the interface and tools, you should be able to translate the tutorial to your program. So subscribe via RSS and/or Follow us on twitter.
Author: Patrick Riley
My name is Patrick Riley, I'm 20 years old and a second year student at the University of Cincinnati. I study Electronic Media within the prestigious College Conservatory of Music. My first year of college i studied at the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash campus, where i also studied electronic media. I was accepted into the eMedia program at UC main campus my second quarter of my second year.
My hobbies are photography, video production, hanging out. I hold high hopes for my future, I'd like to become motion graphic designer or something in the movie biz. I'd like to be a Hollywood director it has been my dream since i was 9.
- Turn A Person Into A Vampire 9 comment(s)
- Lens Baby Muse Review 6 comment(s)
- Cartoon Octopus In Cinema 4D 13 comment(s)
- Top Ten C4D Tutorial Sites of 09′ 8 comment(s)
- Create Facial Hair In Photoshop 18 comment(s)
- Top Ten AE Tutorial Sites of 09′ 11 comment(s)
- Tutorials 0 comment(s)
- HDR Tutorial Part 1 Shooting 10 comment(s)
- Shooting Night Time Photography 7 comment(s)
- PhotoShop 0 comment(s)